POST 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME.


POST 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME.

Hello teacher and classmates, this week I'll talk to you about some changes that could be made to my study programme!

As you know, I am studying sociology in the University of Chile (Faculty of Social Sciences, campus “Juan Gómez Millas”), but, despite I am quite happy with my career, I think that there are some changes that could be made to the study programme. On the one hand, about the curriculum, that is to say, the subjects we have to study, I think that should have subjets about classical lines of research like sociology of religion or sociology of law. In addition, I think that there are too many introductory subjetcs, so there should be fewer subjects of this type. In effect, if we had not this introductory subjetcs, the lenght of sociology would be less that five years: the lenght of the career is very long!. On the other hand, about the faculty facilities, that is to say, buildinds and infraestructure, i think there aren't enough places to eat, so there should be more places to eat. As well as, I think there aren't enough places to study, like reading rooms and librarys, so there should be more places of this type. In this sense, it may be noted that the problem isn’t only the amount of places, but also the quality: a few days ago the library (called library “Enzo Faletto”) was fooded.

That is all for today, classmates and teacher! Regards!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Post 3: Films