POST 6: POST GRADUATE STUDIES


Post 6: Post graduate studies

Hello everybody, this week I'll talk to you about a postgraduate course that I would consider taking in the future.

Even though I'm studying, I´m thinking about a postgraduate course, because I would like to go into one aspect in particular: the Latin American reality. In this sense, I usually read about Latin America: its history, its culture, etc, and I organize a reading group about social sciences and our region. It is for this reason that I would consider taking the Master in Latin American Studies, which is dictated in person in the faculty of philosophy and humanities, in the University of Chile.

There are some subjects that I want to take: “Modernity in Latin America. A vision from the architecture”, “Material culture: approaches, perspectives and cases in Latin America” and “Cultural fields and literary creation in the first half of the 20th century: writing of women in Latin America and the Caribbean”.

Also, I want to go deeply in sociology, the career that I’m currently studying. It is for this reason that I would consider taking the “Mastery in political and social studies” which is dictated in the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). Nevertheless, I’m not sure about leave Chile.

That is all for today, classmates and teacher! Regards!

Resultado de imagen para latinoamerica

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Post 3: Films