POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES


POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello teacher and classmates, this week I'll talk to you about my experience and opinion relating to studying English at the university.

First, I have to say that to study English at the university is very different from to study English at the high school. In this sense, at the university you can use computers, to talk with your partners –to practice pronunciation, vocabulary and general things about the language- and the teacher is very concerned about your learning, which is appraised in the permanent feedback. One way, which has been effective for my learning, is the use of blogs: doing blogs I learned about grammar and vocabulary, principally. Other way, which also has been effective for my learning, is the “video tests”, in which I had to record to myself with my phone while has talking about a specific topic (my future job, a subject I enjoyed at school, among others): doing video tests I learned about pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, among others.

Second, I have to learn a lot about this language: to acquire expressions, to learn vocabulary, to improve my pronunciation and my ear. I think that if I study hard and practice with other partners, I will be able to talk English fluently.

In short, to study English at the university has been a great experience, I had learned a lot, but there's still a long way to go. So I would just like to thank all my partners and teachers.

That is all for today, classmates and teacher! Have a nice day!


Comentarios

  1. I agree with the opinion about the videos, I learned many things to

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree about the videos too, i think that i improved pronunciation with that

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Post 3: Films