Post 7: My childhood


Hello teacher and classmates, this week I'll talk to you about my childhood!

What food/song/smell brings back childhood memories?

Every time I smell marihuana I remember my childhood, because, when I was a child, my neighbor used to plant, and to sell, marihuana. The smell of this plant was overpowering. We, my family and other neighbors, never knew the name of this neighbor: we used to call him “the skinny” (“el flaco”, in spanish), as he loved to call himself.

What is your most favourite childhood memory?

But, the smell of marihuana isn’t my only childhood memory. In this sense, I have a vivid memory in my neighbourhood: Diego, Lucas, Camila and I were playing soccer in the street when Pirata, the dog of the old men from the corner store, stole our ball and start running to the other street. We ran behind Pirata all the day. It was a great day!

What TV series did you use to watch when you were a child?

When I was a child, I used to watch a lot of TV series, especially animated cartoons. My favorite animated cartoons were “The pink panther” and “Tom y Jerry”. The first is about a pink panther who were always getting into trouble, whereas the other is about a cat, called Tom, who is always trying to capture a skilled mouse, Jerry. I used to have fun watching these!


That is all for today, classmates and teacher! Regards!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Post 3: Films