Post 4: Friends

“I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do. They're really saying I love you” (Louis Armstrong).

Hi everybody, today i will talk about friends

I think that a real friend is someone who accompanies you in good and bad moments. I considerer a real friend someone with whom I can have a realtionship of trust and mutual understanding. It is for that reason that i like people who are authentic and sincere. But, a friend is not always a person, a friend can be a city, a place, an animal…Paris, I miss you, old friend. We will see each other again. My great Paris” (Edit Piaf)

About myself, I make friends easly, because i am a sort of sociable person. But, I must admit that a lot of time i am not the best friend, because I tend to spend too much time on my own: to study, play music, among other things.

One of my closest friend is Alexis Villanueva. We met over two years ago in a sociology class, where we work together: we wrote about Karl Marx, Emile Durkheim, Max Weber and Comte. He´s a very crazy guy, he always have a story to tell me. We are studying sociology together since 2016.

About my childhood friends, i keep in touch with one: Luciano Pérez de las rosas. We got in touch the last Friday. This day, we go to the “forest park”, and we ate icecream and french fries.
That is all i have to say about friends!! Please leave comments! Regards! Have a nice day!




Comentarios

  1. ñaaaa <3
    I would like to know Alexis, he seems to be a good guy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you in what a friend not always is a person

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I dont know how you can mix ice cream with french fries, it hurts me ajaja. I also agree with you and Violeta, my bestfriend is a dog

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Post 3: Films