Post 2: The best concert I've had

The best concert I've had


Hello!, today I'll talk to you about the best concert I've had: The Chilean jazz project in the jazz corner restaurant (June 2016)

The Chilean jazz project

The Chilean jazz project is a quartet conformed by Cristián Cuturrufo (trumpet), Alejandro Espinoza (drum), Jorge Diaz (guitar) and Christian Galvez (electric bass and double bass), all of them great musicians of the Chilean and global jazz scene. On one hand, Cristián Cuturrufo and Christian Galvez are great musicians that have developed his career in Chile and USA. On the other hand, Alejandro Espinoza and Jorge Diaz have developed their career only in Chile, being ones of the best musicians of the Chilean jazz scene.              

The concert

The concert was in June 2016, I don't remember the specific day. I went with a friend that was celebrating his birthday. The atmosphere during the event was exploding, the trumpet reverberated around the restaurant, while the guitar was accompanying it, the bass was providing the pulse, and the drums were improvising. Furthermore, the fact that the concert was in a restaurant, with food and the musicians very close to me, turned the atmosphere more intimate than a massive concert. 

I enjoyed spectacular music and food!, It was great!!





Comentarios

  1. Music is always penetrating our souls, i imagine the depth of the moment with that closeness. Thank you for sharing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great concert, I've never been to one of that kind. I will listen to the songs they play, they must be very good.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Post 3: Films