POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT




To choose only one country that I would like to visit is very difficult because I think that the majority of the people want to visit a lot of countries. But, for this exercise, I will talk to you about Italia.

Why?

There are many reasons to visit Italia, but the stronger, according to me, is that Italia is the country of pasta. In effect, there are a lot of dishes that have as ingredient pasta: spaghetti, lasagne, frittata, among others. 

The things that I know about Italia

According to the indicated by Federico Sanchez in the TV show "City tour" Italia have a lot of different types of architecture: neoclassical, modern, classic, among others. This makes Italia a great destination for architects, students, and amateurs.

What to do?

Italia has a lot of things to do. First, it may be noted that the principal cities are Roma, Venecia, Pisa, Milan, and Florencia. In this cities, we can visit museums, palaces, springs, and taste the food. 
The emblematic places that I want to visit are "the large canal", the Vatican and the Coliseum. 

To study/work/ live

About to study, work or live in Italia, I don't want any of them. If I go to Italia, I go in the role of tourist. The reason is simple, I prefer Chile over the other countries for study, work or live. 


Comentarios

  1. I love pasta and I love its architecture. I would like to visit Italia one day because it's a beautiful country. I like that the country has the shape of a boot hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The middle three paragraphs looks like a touristic advertisement. It almost convince to visit Italia.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Woah, Italia is a important turistic destiny in the world. I want to believe in old Venecia and others old towns because the modernity and other things with the capitalism sistem destroy all! D:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Its a awesome country, with many things to see!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Food and architecture are enough reasons to travel there ajaj. thank you for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: Films