POST 5: MY FUTURE JOB.

Post 5: My future job

Hello everybody, this week I'll talk to you about my future job!

As you know, I am studying sociology, a career with a lot of possibilities. In this sense I’d like to work as a sociologist in the public service because, I like to study public politics, on one hand, and I think that the public service is the best place for care intervention, on the other hand.

When you work as a sociologist in the public service –probably located in some city of Chile- you have to know a lot about Chilean regulation and social intervention, and I’m good with this! Also, this kind of job involves working with other professionals like anthropologists, psychologists, economists, educators, among others. The downside is that you have to work long hours and weekends, in this sense, much of the time you have to put aside friends and family.

About the salary, I think that much would be gained in terms of money, which is complemented with long vacations, personal days, food voucher and work bonus. Public service is a good place to work!
That is all for today, classmates and teacher! See you in the next post!

Regards!

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you in that sociology - and social sciences in general - have a field with a lot of possibilities. I hope you get into public service one day!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Post 3: Films