Post 3: Films


Hello everybody, this week I'll talk to you about films!

I love to watch films, for that reason i go to the cinema every week! The last week I saw “Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown” (originally “Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios”), a Spanish comedy-drama film directed by Pedro Almodóvar. I like comedies very much!

One of my all-time favourite films is “Annie Hall” (1977), an American romantic-comedy directed by Woody Allen. The film is about Alvy Singer, a comedian, and his strange relationship with Annie Hall. But I don't want to spoil it for you, so I'm not going to tell you more. In addition, the main characters are Alvy and Annie, and they're played by Woody and Diane Keaton, respectively. I love this film, because it is successful in capturing the essence of the city and the love. I have seen this film two times and I recommend it without a doubt. You have to see it!

Finally, a film that I want to see again is “The seventh seal” (originally “Det sjunde inseglet”), directed by Igmar Bergman. It is about a medieval knight (Max von Sydow) that plays a chess game with the Death (Bengt Ekerot). I love this film, because it reflects very poetically the process of the death.


                                                  The seventh seal official trailer (1958)

Comentarios

  1. Go to the cinema every week, its a great activity!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had never heard about "The seventh seal", I will write it down on my list of movies to see :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That film of Bergman is amazing, i would to see it again too

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I want to see some film of Pedro Almodóvar, i never see anything of he but i think what can be good!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT